Valentine's Cookie Party
Sun, Feb 12, 12pm-2pm
Tickets cost $45 for a pair.
What is it? It’s a Valentine’s Cookie Party. Looking to make something unique and special for the one(s) you love? Then come to Oscar’s Valentine’s Cookie Party with Chef Philippe Costa. Philippe was born and raised on the Central Coast and discovered his love of baking in the kitchen with his grandmother. You may notice him from The Food Network’s Holiday Baking Championship. Come learn how to decorate cookies like a pro and create the Valentine’s Day gift they’ll never forget. Chef Philippe will work the room and make sure you are creating cookies that could put you on the Baking Challenge.
• Come have some fun and learn how to decorate for only $45
• Sweeten up your Valentine’s Day with a dozen delicious, hand-decorated cookies
• Indulge in a fun afternoon of cookies and drinks!
• You’ll get a dozen cookies, custom instruction, and 2 drinks (non-alcoholic options available)
• Celebrate Valentine’s Day with a special Folktale Winery Sparkling Rose
Due to limited capacity, we kindly ask that bookings are restricted to two persons per reservation. We only request that this restriction be followed to ensure that our space is appropriately managed.
By selecting the “Additional Dozen Cookies” choice in the reservation window, you can quickly add a dozencookies to your order.
Chef Philippe Costa, who has appeared on The Food Network’s Holiday Baking Championship, has a passionfor baking that originated in the kitchen with his grandmother. Born and raised on the Central Coast, he hasdeveloped an expertise in pastry making that is admired throughout the region.